Office of the Vice President for Administration
The Office of the Vice President for Administration provides high quality administrative,
logistical and operational services to facilitate the teaching, research and health
care missions of the Medical College of Georgia.
Additional objectives include:
- Sustain open communications between the users and providers to link the services expected
and the services provided.
- Monitor the needs of schools, divisions and supporting activities in the areas of
environmental concerns, safety requirements, administrative needs, supply and equipment,
facilities and human resources required in the performance of their activities.
- Develop the abilities of employees to maintain a level of performance consistent with
the fullest potential of each individual.
- Recognize and respond to the needs of patients and visitors while on campus.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external agencies at a level that will ensure
the continuation of appropriate administrative support resources, and continue the
provision of timely, quality services.